Department of Medicine 2023 Prizes and Awards
This call is for nominations for the 2023 Department of Medicine Awards to be awarded at our Annual Day celebration. Eligibility criteria limitations (e.g., within 10 years of appointment to the department for the Goldie Prizes) and the impact of the pandemic on academic productivity will be taken into consideration in the adjudication process.
- Individuals with a primary appointment to the Department of Medicine during the 22-23 academic years are eligible.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- Unless otherwise specified, nominations are welcome from members of the Department of Medicine, undergraduate and post-graduate trainees, and allied health professionals.
- A past recipient of an award is ineligible for re-nomination of that specific award
- The Department of Medicine is strongly committed to promoting a culture of inclusion and encourages nominations of racialized persons/persons of colour, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, and others who have contributed to our goal of achieving inclusive excellence in our department.
- When submitting the nomination, the nominee's updated CV should be included below.
All nominations must be received by Monday March 27, 2023, at 9:00 AM.
To view specific criteria for each award, select the award in the drop-down menu below. Additionally, an overview of each award can be found here.