Toronto Neurology Update 2022
This one-day conference is directed at helping family physicians, internists, psychiatrists, geriatricians, physiatrists, nurse practitioners and others improve their clinical skills and knowledge with regards to evaluating patients with common neurological presentations.
New in 2022:
- Participants in this year’s course will have the option of attending in-person or virtually. Plenary sessions will cover topics in multiple subspecialties of neurology with a focus on practical, high-yield points.
- Those attending in-person will be invited to join two hands-on neurological examination workshops led by neurologists, which will run in parallel with the plenary sessions throughout the day. All sessions will be made available as recordings for review.
At the conclusion of this conference, the participants will:
- Become more comfortable with the initial evaluation of a variety of common neurological presentations
- Be updated with the newest developments in neurology which will impact the clinical practice of non-neurologist physicians
- Improve their skills in performing and interpreting the neurological examination (in-person attendees)
We gratefully acknowledge support from our