The University of Toronto, Department of Medicine, identity and brand is internationally recognized and should be leveraged whenever possible. Whether you're preparing a presentation, or an external facing document, or simply need a logo, we've got your resources here.
Please note: the University of Toronto brand and trademark is to be used under certain parameters determined by the University. Please contact our communications officer, to ensure brand guidelines are being met before publishing or disseminating your communications collateral.
Here you'll find:
- Department of Medicine PowerPoint template
- Division-specific PowerPoint Templates
- For Faculty of Medicine templates, please contact the Faculty of Medicine Office of Communications.
- Department of Medicine logo
- For division-specific logos, please contact the Communications Officer.
- Department of Medicine Word document template
- Temerty Faculty of Medicine Zoom Background
- For additional TFoM Backgrounds please email the Communications Officer
- Department of Medicine/Faculty of Medicine Style Guides
- Visual Identity Style Guide
- Social Media Guidelines
- Other guidelines are available through the Faculty of Medicine Office of Communications.
- Department of Medicine website resources
We've also developed divisional newsletter, event and rounds templates using MailChimp. If you'd like to adopt these templates, contact the communications officer for account set-up and training sessions.
- Example of divisional newsletter template
- Example of a divisional event template
- Example of divisional rounds template
- Example of City-Wide Medical Grand Rounds template
Emailing Wisely: New guidance on the use of work-related email and text communication
The Department of Medicine has developed guidance to help clarify expectations and inform best practices for email and text communication. Click here to read more.