May 17, 2017 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm
City-Wide Medical Grand Rounds
City-Wide Medical Grand Rounds: David Juurlink
The North American Opioid Crisis
David Juurlink, MD PhD FRCPC
Professor and Division Director, Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology
Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
At the end of the presentation, participants should be able to:
- Understand the genesis of the North American opioid crisis;
- Describe its scope and various facets;
- Outline the measures needed to address it; and
- Appreciate the limitations of opioids in the treatment of chronic pain.
- Sunnybrook HSC – Bayview Campus – McLaughlin Lecture Theatre, EG 61
- Baycrest – Telehealth Boardroom
- Sinai Health – Bridgepoint – G.001
- St. Michael’s – LKSKI - Keenan Research Centre Auditorium - 2nd fl.
- Sunnybrook – St. John’s Rehab – S3 Room 332
- Trillium Health Partners – Credit Valley – 4F119
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga – Enbridge Room
- UHN – Toronto General – Eaton Ground 025/026
- UHN – Toronto Western – Main Auditorium, 2W 401
- West Park – R3 Sunroom
- Women’s College – ***Pink Cube***
Questions will be accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org andWebcast available.