City-Wide Medical Grand Rounds: Sharon E. Straus
Mentorship, equity and diversity (MED) in medicine
Sharon E. Straus, MD MSc FRCPC
Canada Research Chair in Knowledge Translation and Quality of Care
Vice-Chair, Mentorship, Equity & Diversity, Department of Medicine
Director, Division of Geriatric Medicine, University of Toronto
Deputy Physician in Chief, St. Michael's Hospital
Director, Knowledge Translation Program
At the end of the presentation, participants should be able to:
- Define mentorship;
- Use a framework for mentorship in their own career activities; and
- Define equity and reflect on the potential for unconscious bias in the workplace.
- St. Michael’s Hospital, LKSKI - Keenan Research Centre Auditorium - 2nd fl.
- Baycrest – Telehealth Boardroom
- Sinai Health – Bridgepoint – G.001
- Sinai Health – MSH – Main Auditorium, 18th floor
- St. John’s Rehab – S3 Room 332
- Sunnybrook – McLaughlin Lecture Theatre, EG 61
- Toronto General – Eaton Ground 025/026
- Toronto Western – Main Auditorium, 2W 401
- West Park – R3 Sunroom
- Women’s College – Auditorium, Rm. 2501
Questions will be accepted via email at email@example.com andWebcast available live and on-demand.